Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WOYWW

It's STILL Wednesday! Just because it's 8:30 pm doesn't mean crap. So therefore I can still post this. I started a post this morning on this and forgot about it only to realize I didn't finish it and then it went into draft. Okay...sooo..this one is gonna be short...just a couple pics.


So here's the desk today. This actually isn't my creation, this is Breana's and she was having a good ol' time playing with paint. She actually didn't make much of a mess this time.





And just because she's so stinking cute, here's a picture of my sweet little Breana.



Okay, so you saw my entry for WOYWW, go over to Julia's blog to see the rest of them.

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

She is cute. Oh how sweet. My baby is 16 now, so pics like thismake me catch my breath! YOur desk is looking fab, I've had a very good rummage....what's in the little roundy top bottles next to the alcohol inks? And the can pf Pledge..it's not their for cleaning purposes is it...why then? A twilight ticket....a LOVE template(?) hmmmmm, trying to build a picture of you. Will nose over your entire blog now!
And by the way - never too late to post WOYWW..as you can see, takes me till Thursday to visit, is all!

butlersabroad said...

Lots going on here, a great desk to rummage around. I think the little bottles Julia refers to are Dew Drops, I've never used them do you like them? Cute little sweetie pie!

Brenda

Paula Gale said...

She is such a sweetie pie... I love her creations, maybe she should have her own blog!!!

I like the idea you've done with your stamps by labelling the side with the colour rubbed on - thats clever because of course you can't tell side on which is which.

Paula x x x