Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine, Oh Valentine

So I know it's a late start but I've made my first Valentine's Day card. I've been waiting for my order from Oxford Impressions to come in so I can do the rest of my cards. I don't know if they'll be here in time though. Thought I'd share it with you. I can't remember who the patterned paper is made by but I can tell you I got it at Big Lots in a bundle pack for a great price. And they are all designer and thick cardstock. You should check out your local Big Lots' scrapbook section. they have some pretty awesome stuff. You just gotta dig. Anyway, the matte and balloon are from the K&Co. Angelica matte deck. The sweet monkey girl is from Autumn Leaves, Mindy's Zoo. The rhinestones were something I had just laying around. I plan to give this one to my sister in law and her family. She is also a crafty girl and she can appreciate a handmade card for what it's really worth. :)

Okay all, bedtime for me.

Toodleoo

0 comments: