Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Valentines and other nonsense.....

You know what I just thought? In the morning, you tell people, "Good Morning!"...
In the afternoon you tell people, "Good Afternoon!"...
In the evening you tell people, "Good Evening!"...
but at night......you don't tell people "Good Night!" as a salutation....you say good night when you're going to bed. So why? Interesting......

Sorry, my mind tends to wander here and there.

So on to the Valentines.

This one is for my sweetheart Noah. He hasn't seen it yet and I'm trying to keep it hidden. I swear, even if it's a simple card, he STILL tries to find it. I don't know what's with him snooping for gifts!
Okay....supply list:
Paper: that same stuff from Big Lots and various K&Co. matte stacks.
Rhinestones.....I don't know, they're from Michaels :)
Stamps: Oxford Impressions Bonbon Plate
Inkssentials opaque white pen
Distress Inks
Copic Markers

So there's that one.  On to the next.
This one was made for my BFF. All the supplies are the same as the previous card aside from the ribbon, which is some cheapie ribbon from Wal-Mart. I rounded the corners of this one with my corner punch. I just adore this set from Oxford Impressions. Perfect for Valentine's Day.

Not only do I love them, but so does my little buttercup, Breana. This is the card she made. She was so proud of herself. She plans on giving it to my BFF also. Knowing she's interested in this stuff just like me makes my heart do a happy dance.

I also made another coffee cozy to stick in my Etsy. This one is another Valentine-ish one. Lots of red, pink, and white. This one is my favorite so far.










So that's about the end of it. I hope to hear a little something from somebody out there in blog land. It seems so quiet lately. Anyway, a wonderfully good night to you all.

Toodles

1 comments:

Kathy2eggs said...

Lovely coffee cosy...very valentinish!! Love your cards also!