Sunday, February 7, 2010

Etsy Time!

Hi everyone! It's a rainy Sunday here in my parts. Hope everyone out there is having better weather than us.

I wanted to show you all this cool thing I got at Target. I have a few Copics and I didn't like them in the case they came in so I found this nifty thing to keep them in. Isn't it cute? I don't know if I'll get any more Copics, so I only bought one. The thing I like the most is that it spins! So cute. It was about $10 and they come in blue, green, and pink.


I also added to my Etsy. It is these cute little hand knitted coffee cozies. I'm crocheting like a madman and these are so fun to make. I plan to make many more and add them to the shoppe.

If you're interested in knowing how to make these, you can look up tutorials on YouTube. There's a few different ways and they're so fun. Not to mention it's a good way to be green. No more throwing away those cardboard cozies from the coffee shop. Now you can have your very own hand knitted one personalized just for you. If you're interested in one of these and don't want to make one, you can always contact me through Alchemy with a request.

Well, all, time to get the kiddies in bed and the house in place for a new day. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Sandi M said...

Hi Natalie, i popped over from ATT. Nice art that you've been creating. I like your Starbucks cozies, especially that pretty blue and brown one. I noticed your Copics and I had heard that they need to be stored flat or they tend to dry up. I'm not sure if that is true, but I do know they are always stored flat at Dick Blick. With what they cost I don't think I'd chance it.

Sandi

dizzy said...

these are so cute and love your pen holder xxx