Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rainy Days


Good morning all! The past couple days have been super rainy here as you can see from the picture outside my studio window. I can't even park my car in the yard because of the puddles the rain created. Other than this awful weather I haven't been up to much other than buying my supplies for school. Which includes:
my new HP Pavilion,
my new Wacom Intuos4 Pro tablet,
my new Blackberry Bold, and Adobe CS4 Creative Suite. Whew, that was a lot. This may sound like much but I really do need it for my degree. Well, everything but the phone but still....heehee. Creatively, I haven't been up to much other than what I posted last time. Really I just wanted to come and show face for once. I hope to get blogging more since I have my new, fast computer :)

Off to the doctor's I go...I know he's gonna tell me I have bronchitis. Sigh.  Toodleoo.

0 comments: