Sunday, September 13, 2009

I feel like a blogging failure

So here I sit, in school thinking about how long it's been since I last blogged and all the things I said I was going to do and make and blah de blah de blah. I realized, it's been LONG and I haven't made anything I said I was going to make, or done anything I said I was going to do. You see, I started college classes and so far it's been great. I have more responsibilities now so I have even less time to do "fun" things and am just running around all the time. And I think I need to focus on that for a good minute before I commit myself to anymore empty promises. I'm looking at at least 2 years before I get my degree and maybe even longer if I want to pursue other things. So instead of promising that I'm going to post, I'm going to post when I have the time, and the thought and if I don't post for a month, then so be it. I realized I need to commit myself to the things that matter most. Hopefully I can better myself this way and be able to come back with tons of stories and experiences. Ahhh, it feels good to be free. <3

0 comments: