Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun and Easy

Hi there. Today I wanted to show you something I made a while back ago but never posted on. It's a mini ATC album that I created using a trading card album I purchased at Dollar Tree.

This is the album before it was altered
image

And this is the album after
image
image


Sorry the pictures aren't very good. I took them with my phone. It's such a big hassle to get them from my regular camera to the computer.

I used Tim's Crackle Paints, Grungeboard elements, and stamp. I love that stamp sooo much. You can find it at Stampers Anonymous along with sooo many more gorgeous stamps. I also used Tim's hammer to bang up the brads for a more rustic look.

This album is so easy to make. All you need is some gesso, joint compound, crackle paints, and some visual interests

Anyway, that's about all for today. Hope everyone joins the challenge. It's a good one this week. See previous post if you wanna read up on it.

Have a great evening everyone!!

2 comments:

Allie Gower said...

Great job! I love Dollar Crafts.

Nancy said...

Love it, Natalie! Hmmm...I think I have some similar little books here I can play with. Oh, yeah!