Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Challenge!!-----EDITED

EDITED 10:46 AM--Within the couple hours I was sleeping, I received one more submission and it belongs to the ever so talented Pat Doughty. She told me that her supplies were limited so she used what she had to work with AND that it was her first actual project, but let me tell you....her piece is FABULOUS!!!! She should be totally proud of herself!! She deserves some love. So take a look at her piece, it's right under Allie's below.

Hi everyone. It's super late...or should I say early...this Wednesday morning and the 1st ever challenge has come to an end. I thought we'd possibly have more people join, but guess not. It was a little disappointing but I want to thank the ever so talented Allie for joining and making such a wonderful piece! You're a doll Allie. Since Allie was the only one besides myself who took the challenge, I wanted not only to put her photo in the album, but to also show it here. Because she deserves it and the piece is just so great. So here it is:

I just love that scroll. She says it's a Prima Gate. Definitely gotta get me some of those!

Isn't Pat's piece awesome?! I'm in such awe of it. I love it!! Thanks Pat!!




Okay, so on to the new challenge for this Wednesday.

Theme: Fruit

This can be on any size you want. All you need to do is incorporate some fruit into your artwork. The deadline date will be next Wednesday, June 3rd.

Hope to see some great stuff!!!


P.S. Technically you still have time to do last week's challenge but it needs to be submitted before the end of the day. So if you still wanna try to participate, I will be more than happy to take the submissions and post them in the gallery.

1 comments:

chelemom said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love that swirly frame!