Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Art to Share

Hi everyone. Hope everybody is having a good weekend. It's super hot here in Arizona right now and we're all just trying to stay cool. I made a few new things. My nephew's birthday is coming up in June and instead of making a card, I made a canvas piece instead. His theme is "super heroes" and he loves Spiderman, so I thought to make him a Spiderman canvas that was vintage and nostalgic. I sure hope he likes it. There's not much more to say so here's a look at what I've been up to lately.

Here's the Spiderman Canvas


Here's a piece I made entitled "Parisian Bingo Hall"

And here is the canvas piece I made using the image for the
Weekly Wednesday Challenge. I told ya I was gonna do it too!!
Can't wait to see what you will make!!

2 comments:

Wanda H said...

Fabulous pieces!!!

audrey h. said...

These are fabulous! Love the bingo hall one and the way you did the little curtain at the top. Those bingo cards are so fun to create on. The last canvas piece is lovely, especially with the added touch of the lace/ribbon on the edging. but my fave is the first one. That 'super heroes' canvas is awesome! Such a great gift for a boy and I am sure he will love it.