Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vintage Holiday Crafts - dot com

So today while I was scouring the net for some vintage Easter photos, I found this awesome website that provides you with mass amounts of vintage images - clipart, photos, postcards, etc. They have a category for everything! The Christmas ones are fantastic. The good thing about this site, opposed to other sites that give you free images is that the size and/or resolution is bad. I opened one up this morning and it was 4x6 at 300dpi!! Usually I find a great image and realize it's only 1x1 and at 72dpi. Quite disappointing. Anyway, this post is officially a commercial for www.vintageholidaycrafts.com because I think the site is awesome. I promote awesomeness. Lol. So go there, you'll find some great stuff.

Once again,

Vintage Holiday Crafts
www.vintageholidaycrafts.com




No affiliation with above site

1 comments:

Carla said...

Thanks so much for the glowing endorsement of my Vintage Holiday Crafts blog! It's much appreciated. :-)

I love your blog header, by the way. Nicely done.