Tuesday, March 24, 2009

UPS=ANGER

So here I sit...impatiently waiting for the UPS truck to arrive. Inside it are our new cell phone sims. This wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that I have a very tempestuous relationship with the UPS man. He comes, he see that we have a dog, he quickly write a slip, and then he's off! No honk, no yelp to let me know he's here. Nothing. I am home every single time he comes and yet I ALWAYS miss him!! Well, that's not true...he did come last week and THREW my package across my yard not knowing that I was right there. He's a pain in my ass! Not too long ago he came and I RAN like the wind to get to him. He saw me. I know he did. However, that didn't seem to bother him. He still drove away like a mad maniac. So here I sit. In my craft room with the window wide open. Hoping that He stays long enough for me to run like the wind again, outside and get my precious sim card that I have been waiting so very long for. If I miss him again, I'm going directly down to the UPS store and throwing a temper tantrum. Yes, a temper tantrum. Just like a little 3 year old. I am very good at it too. Okay....I must go now and continue with my choresies. Oh what fun.

0 comments: