Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's Been A While.....

Yes, I am infamous for running off and disappearing aren't I? Oh well, I guess since we know that's the case, we won't feel insulted about it right? I just finished another round of craft room cleaning. I think I need to come up with a better name other than "craft room". There's gotta be something more interesting. Maybe like "Bistro De l' Art" or "Artisan Square". I don't know but anything sounds better than "craft room" bleehhhh. Anyway, on to something else...

I've made nothing....boo hoo. I have all these wonderful ideas though. At least my mind is churning a little right? Yeah. I have all this wonderful vintage label clipart that as far as I can see has no royalties, so I thought I'd share some with you. I figure I can give you one or two a day and it will keep me somewhat on my toes with the blog. I'm very much the queen of all procrastination. I recently dug out my very favorite day planner and have ordered a new refill set for it. I need to get more organized since my memory doesn't seem to function the way it used to. I think it possibly has to do with the fact that I have a bit more to be responsible for?? Go figure. Anyway so yeah, I am gonna get myself super organized and hopefully my stress level will drop a little. I'm gona end this stupid post for now and leave you with a litle something. Just a litle vintage label. Hope you can make good use out of these. Keep coming back for more!!Click for full size
Right click and save

0 comments: