Sunday, January 25, 2009

Freestyle ATC Swap

So I don't know if I mentioned before, but I was participating in an ATC swap with my Yahoo! group "All Things Tim". Tim Holtz that is. I tell ya, if you've never been introduced to Tim Holtz's techniques and products, you don't know what you're missing! He's got the best grungified stuff out there. I am absolutely OBSESSED with Distress Ink! I am definitely a hoarder of anything Tim. I just got 3 of his new masks (concerto, flourish, and timeworks) and haven't made anything yet but I'm looking forward to it. Anyway, getting back to the main subject...I participated in my first ever swap and am waiting to see if the swap hostess has received my package. It's gotta get there by the 1st of Feb. so I crossing my fingers that the mail doesn't lollygag. I loved making the ATC's. It was so fun. I'm a horrible technique experimenter. I learn something new and never try it. I have no idea why either. So I actually tried some new stuff and loved the outcome. I only had to make 6 so it was good for me and wasn't overwhelming. I will definitely participate in more swaps. I just can't wait to get the return ATC's! There's 26 of us participating in this one so who knows what we'll receive and from who. I hope the recipients of mine enjoy them. Anyway, I'm gonna be heading to bed. I've posted a photo of my ATC for you to see. Hope you enjoy ♥

0 comments: