Saturday, November 1, 2008

Young Crafters Society

I have created a Yahoo! group called "Young Crafters Society" where young art lovers can come and chit chat about whatever it is they enjoy. Whether it be mixed media, scrapbooking, painting, sewing, whatever! The sky's the limit. If you're interested in joining, you can go to www.groups.yahoo.com/groups/youngcrafterssociety or you can go the the sidebar on this site and enter your e-mail address to join. Once you send your request, I will receive an e-mail and I will accept your request. Easy peasy.

So, moving on...
I'm curious to know how everyone's Halloween went. Ours was good. There didn't seem to be very many people handing out goodies though. Not like in the past. And who can blame them? the economy is sickening right now. Either way, the kids had an awesome time and wanted to do it again today. Breana keeps asking me when the next Halloween is coming, and I have to explain that it's a whole year away. She's not too happy about that. Lol. Anyway, I'm headed off to the movies with my love. hope to hear from you soon!

0 comments: