Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vintage Snowman

Good Morning everyone! I had quite the busy little night. I got my newest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine and on the front cover was the most beautiful snowmen I had ever seen. I was instantly inspired. I went into my, as the pros say, "studio" and rummaged through some tid-bits until I found the perfect items to use for my Vintage Snowman. I was so overjoyed once it was done that I ran around the room trying to decide who to show first. Lol. Ahh, the joys that Christmastime will bring us. I had a great time and now have a gorgeous decorative piece to show for it. I definitely HAVE to make more. I just have to find some different sized glass bottles. So to express how wondeful I think it came out, I have some pictures for you. I do hope you enjoy him as much as I do. Until next time.....


0 comments: