Friday, November 7, 2008

Manila Tags For Sale

Just to let everyone know, along the sidebar on the right, I have for sale #8 Manila Shipping Tags. I will be selling them in bundles of 10 for $3.50. This includes shipping as well. I know many of you out there do not want to buy the tags in bulk. Especially since they are so expensive! I have many so I am offering to sell them in this allotment. You can purchase as many as you'd like as long as it is in multiples of 10. All you need to do is e-mail me from the link on the right and tell me how many you'd like as well as your name, address, and telephone number (just in case there is a problem). I will then send you an invoice through Google Checkout (secured site) and we can finish the process. If by chance you cannot send your payment through Google Checkout, I will take a check or money order and your items will be shipped once monies are received. Easy right?

I hope to help anyone out that needs some tags but cannot afford them in bulk.

Enjoy your night!

Natalie

0 comments: