Friday, November 7, 2008

Getting Back In The Groove

Hey there. I've been MIA for a couple days. Sure you didn't notice, lol. I plan to get back into the groove of blogging and crafting. Putting a little more effort in the post I make. I've been a bit busy lately. Cleaning up the house, taking down Halloween decor and pulling out Christmas decor. I can't believe it's so close. But if I decorate now, I will have it all up as long as possible and for me that's important. Christmastime brings me such joy and happiness. I get this perkiness and float about all giddily. But isn't that what Christmas is all about? Happiness? Yes indeed. I have some projects planned out. Although I hate to "plan" anything because it never seems to work out the way it was planned. So, let's just say I have some creative thoughts. Since I don't have anything interesting to show you or talk about tonight, I thought I'd post a picture to possible give some inspiration. This might be something I do with every post....

0 comments: