Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome All!

Here I am again! No digiscrap though. Not now anyway. My interests tend to fly with the birds. So here I bring you Studio Mecca. My place to tippity type about all the little ramblings I want. A place for musing and amusing. I'll be (hopefully, don't quote me though) blogging frequently on all things in my life as well as arts and whimsy. Blackberry Bridge took me where I wanted to go in digiscrap but right now I'm focused on me, and my family. Don't get me wrong, I still love all things digital but the hours of sitting in front of the screen trying to conjure up designs and keep deadlines seemed a bit forced for me. I don't like to feel forced. I love art and if I'm forced to do something that just isn't there, it becomes a problem. I don't ever want to feel like I resent it. I enjoy what I do and plan to do it my way and on my own time. But yes, it's still very much a part of me. And who knows, maybe I'll post up some digi freebies when I'm feeling quirky. With that said, please enjoy what you may find. I hope to joy you a bit with my silly, philosophical ways. Hee Hee.

1 comments:

Shae Lynette said...

Hey there! Just wanted to welcome your new blog idea and thank you for the family link ;p We look forward to keeping tabs on ya!