Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Need People!

I need people in this town, that are like me and enjoy doing the same things I enjoy doing. Like, crafting, and overly obsessive supply shopping, and just being crazy. I am 22 years old (soon to be 23) and I have nobody that is like me. The good friends are long gone and most of the others have changed. I think a big part of the problem is that I usually tend to get along with men better. I feel like some girls don't have the same sense of humor and sarcasm like I do. The guys seem to understand it better. I don't like the girl drama. the crying and complaining about the other friends that have stabbed them in the back or didn't go to lunch with them that day. I don't work like that. I march to the beat of my own drum and it's pretty steady. How long is it gonna take until I can find someone, even if it's just one person, like me. One person would be enough. Noah is the epitome of a perfect best friend and that's why I am content with my life. He gets my silliness. He understands my sarcasm and joins right in with me. We can spend every minute together and not get tired of it. I just wish I had a girl to do that with too. Is that too much to ask for? Maybe a friend that has kids and we can take our kids out to play. I don't want to have to pretend I'm somebody else. Fake out people just to keep the mood easy. I hate that. Someday someone will get me. I'm just curious of when that day will actually come.

1 comments:

Peggy Houston, TX said...

It will come - just put it out there and they will show up. It happened for me! I had the same wish (well, different age bracket, but same wish) and it happened!