Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Smile


I haven't made a layout in a loooong time and I thought I would today, since I had nothing to do. It's of Jimmy, Joshua, (my gorgeous and oh so plump nephew, whom I love with all my heart) and Breana. Johnathan was sleeping when I took this pic so he wasn't in it. I really wish I had a pic of all of them together so I could make a layout of all the cousins. They have so much fun together when they play. Usually it takes Breana a long time to warm up to other children but it must be instinct here because she takes to them like she sees them everyday! It really warms my little heart. Oh how I wish we could be together more often. So here it is. I used Shabby Princess' "Gabby" kit for the entire thing. Easy credit if I do say so myself.

1 comments:

Lori said...

It's such a cute kit! And the lo you created is great! Also, the kids are just so bright and beautiful! :)