Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Comment Help

This is a silly thing, but I've received a few messages from friends telling me they didn't know where to comment on the blog. Lol. I understand why there's a confusion. You have to click on the word "comments" below the post, if there are none it will say "0 comments" and if there's some it will say "2 comments" or however many there are. So anyway, you have to click on that, and you'll be able to leave a comment. I actually should just post a CBox but I'm only one day into the alteration of the site...so gimme time. Also, there's apparently going to be an outage at 8:00 pm but I'm not sure in what time zone. I'm also not sure if it affects the page itself or if it's just my end of it. With all that said, hope you all have a great day and enjoy eachother.

0 comments: